778-986-1874  | [email protected]

Family Sponsorship

Send us a message

Family sponsorship

Revital Immigration is committed to helping families reunite in Canada. If you have permanent residency or are a Canadian citizen, you may have the opportunity to sponsor your loved ones to come to Canada. Whether it’s your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents or other family members, our team of experienced immigration consultants can help guide you through the complex process of family sponsorship.

The first step in sponsoring a family member to come to Canada is determining your eligibility. As a sponsor, you must be able to prove that you have the financial means to support your loved ones once they arrive in Canada. Additionally, you may need to pass a background check and demonstrate that you have not previously violated Canadian immigration laws.

Once you have established your eligibility, the next step is to determine the eligibility of the person you wish to sponsor. This may include proving their relationship to you, providing medical and security clearances, and demonstrating that they will not become a burden on Canadian society.

Once both you and your sponsored family member have been deemed eligible, the next step is to prepare and submit your family sponsorship application. This process can be complicated, with many forms to complete and supporting documents to gather. Our team of immigration experts will help you gather all the necessary documentation, and complete your entire family sponsorship application package on your behalf.

Once your application has been submitted, the next step is to wait for a decision from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). This process can take several months, and it is important to have a professional immigration consultant to handle all correspondence with CIC and keep you informed throughout the process.

At Revital Immigration, we understand the importance of reuniting families, and we are here to help make that process as smooth and stress-free as possible. Our team of experienced immigration consultants will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your family sponsorship application is successful.

So if you’re ready to bring your family to Canada, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our team is ready to help answer any questions you may have, and guide you through the family sponsorship process. We are committed to helping families reunite, and we would be honored to help you bring your loved ones to Canada.