Canadian Experience Class

Send Message

Canadian Experience class

Canadian Experience class opens the doors for the foreign skilled workers, who have worked in Canada for minimum of one year. CEC applicant needs to apply through Express Entry system. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is intended for people who already work in Canada. To be eligible to apply for this program, you have to have worked for at least one year in a skilled, professional or technical position at a Canadian company. You must also pass a language test. You don’t qualify for the CEC if you’re self-employed. After one year of working in a qualified field under work permit or with Canadian work experience, you may become eligible under CEC’s Express Entry requirements.