778-986-1874  | [email protected]


We provide all the immigration related services and help you achieve your Canadian dream. We aim developing good relations with our clients so that your immigrations be fulfilled through mutual trust and understanding. Contact us for a free consultation.

Send us a message

Work Permit

Apply to work in Canada, extend a work permit or hire a foreign worker.

Study in Canada

Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.

Visitor Visa

A visitor visa, also referred to as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is an immigration document that allows foreign nationals to travel to and enter Canada.

Express Entry

If you are a skilled immigrant looking to settle permanently in Canada, you may be eligible for Express Entry.

Family Sponsorship

Sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate

Provincial Nominees

Immigrate by being nominated by a Canadian province or territory

Start-up Visa

Immigrate by starting a business and creating jobs. Canada’s start-up visa program gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to immigrate to Canada in order to establish a new business.


The Self-employed Persons Program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self-employed person.


Immigrate by providing care for children, the elderly or those with medical needs, or work as a live-in caregiver

Agri-Food Pilot

Agri-Food Pilot

Immigrate by working in specific agri-food industries and occupations

Health-care workers permanent residence pathway

Immigrate with a new application process for refugee claimants working in the health-care sector during the COVID-19 pandemic

Temporary resident to permanent resident pathway

The temporary resident to permanent resident pathway is a limited-time pathway to permanent residence. It is for certain temporary residents who are currently working in Canada and their families.


We help with matters of sponsorship, citizenship and Humanitarian and Compassionate applications, as well as matters dealing with Family Reunification, Permanent Resident applications for Protected Persons and Pre-Removal Risk Assessments.

Appeal your immigration decision

If a negative decision has been made in your immigration matter either in Canada or outside Canada, you may have grounds to for an immigration appeal process through the Immigration Appeal Division or the Federal Court of Canada, depending on the nature of the decision.

Canadian Citizenship

Apply to become a Canadian citizen, prepare for the citizenship test, and find out how you can resume or give up your Canadian citizenship.